Dirt Trapper Care Instructions Guarantee
All of our dirt trapper mats come with a 5 year guarantee against manufacturing defects. Wear and tear is not covered under this guarantee and we cannot cover any products that have been altered from their original state e.g. if they have been cut down.
How do I care for my dirt trapper mat?
- We always suggest that you wash before use, use non bio liquid or power, do not bleach.
- Machine or hand wash at 30oC or below.
- Allow to dry naturally by airing on a washing line/clothes horse.
- Do not add fabric conditioner as this reduces the absorbency of the cotton mat.
- Check the filter on your washing machine before and after the first few washes to ensure that the drain is free from cotton lint.
You may wish to place your entrance mat in a pillowcase to minimise any lint getting caught in your machines filters.
- Large mats are heavy when wet and we recommend when washing in a domestic machine you check the load limit on your machine.
- Mats should not be placed on a damp/wet floor, please ensure mats are placed in a dry area before use